Sega Master System modifications

This was my first official console ever. I remember playing Alex the Kid in miracle world all the time, since in reality was my only game for this console. Yes, the built in one, this console only had the pleasure of running 2 cartridge in her life, an Asterix game I don't remember the title well that a friend of the time  lend me for a couple a days and a Bruce Lee game "Dragon" that I currently have. 

I play Master System games on the Genesis Mega Everdrive and store my original MS for nostalgic propose.

I follow these tutorials: http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/console/sega/sms2-5060.htm and http://www.mmmonkey.co.uk/console/sega/sms2-av.htm

A lot of my modifications were read from this great site btw.



I did the 50hz/60Hz switch mod and removed the crap RF output and replace it with the great RGB, using a original MS RGB cable. This is a model 2 Master System, so to cut the price they removed the native RGB output, common practice with this revision console.


Comments