Nintendo 64 modifications

This was a console my neighbor brought in the day it came out. We've been reading about this console since they called it Ultra 64. I know when he was getting it, so in that afternoon I was ringing on his bell. 

My neighbor had a Super Nintendo (I will talk about mine in a later post) and trade it for the N64, A common thing he do with new released consoles.

The funny thing is, my N64 is basically virgin from mods. I open it twice only to have certain of a chip inside (for doing a RGB mod) but I decided not to do it. I saw video and image comparisons between s-video (this is how I have mine connected) and the RGB mod, and I decided it wasn't worth it.

So, basically I installed a memory expansion, a memory card and of course, an Everdrive for it:






Connected through s-video and probably I will never need to mod this console (says no modder ever)

Comments